With Easter fast approaching, it is time to think Easter baskets. I had ours purchased a while ago since I am due SO CLOSE to Easter, but now that I have an induction date and it means baby will most likely be here before Easter Sunday, I wanted to get them assembled and checked off the list. Mom groups I am a part of often post questions of what to put in the baskets, stockings, etc so I thought I would share.
All THREE kids are getting:
- A Slumberkins item that fits them best
- A Bannor Toys item that fits them best
- Nolan: Train (discontinued)
- Stella: Wand (discontinued)
- Baby: Teether
- A Book from Usborne Books & More
- Nolan: ABC, 123 pack
- Stella: Are you there Unicorn?
- Baby: Fold out book: Colors
- A swim suit (baby is passing on this one I didn’t want to buy one for each gender)
- Burt’s Bees Pjs
- A Ryan & Rose item that fits them best
- Something they want/need
I try to shop small. This year it worked out that almost all of the items came from smaller shops/instagram ideas. This is a bit of a bigger collection that usual, we won a couple items and I wanted to get something for all the siblings. A typical year is: book, swim suit, toy they want need, pajamas. I don’t always purchase the items new, but support on buy, sell, trade sites or even Once Upon a Child.